Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fave movies

Hey guys! :) I'm actually at my sister's basketball game right now and I'm bored and have nothing to do, so I thought I should blog! :) This blog post is going to be my top 5 favorite movies of all time. I love watching movies! They can be so amazing... or so stupid. I prefer the amazing one's. I love comedies and dramas. I can totally sit down and watch a chick flick or a Disney movie. Either way, I'm happy. I'm not, however, into movies like "The Hangover" or "Grown-Up's". I feel like movies don't have to be super inappropriate to be funny. The only movies I like that are quite inappropriate are Mean Girls, Mean Girls 2, and Pitch Perfect.still like to watch Disney channel and Nickelodeon on tv!  Some of those shows are really funny! I'm still a kid, so that's a good thing. Anyways, I am going to actually get to the point of this blog post because I have been blogging a lot right now. So, without further a do my top 5 favorite movies! :) 

1. Beastly 

This is my favorite movie of all time! I absolutely love this movie. It's such an inspiring, amazing movie. It's a romantic fantasy drama. It's basically a modern take on Beauty and the Beast. I really recommend watching it whenever you can! :) 





2. Legally Blonde
I love this movie! :) It's a romantic comedy about a sorority girl, Elle Woods, the main character, getting dumped by her boyfriend and following him to college. This movie is so funny! It's a great movie for any girl's out there!




3. The Karate Kid 5
I love "The Karate Kid" so much! It's an amazing movie! I've only seen the newest one, but I want to know if any of you have seen the others before and if so, let me know what you though!




4. The Hunger Games
I'm a pretty big fan of the hunger games, not as much as some people, but I still love the movie.  It's a great movie, and I would highly recommend watching it.  The story line is just so interesting and thrilling. 




5. A Cinderella Story
I am a total fan of this amazing movie.  It's a great teen romantic comedy.  I have seen this movie a million times, but I still love it. 





Okay, so those are my top 5 movies of all time.  I love these movies so much.  I know that I just told you about my 5th favorite movie, but I had to include two more.  I just couldn't not talk about them! 

6. Enchanted 
I love this movie! :) It's enchanting.  lol :) I think that it's a great family movie.  I love the music element in it.  This movie would be amazing as a musical.  I would totally want to see it! I also love the 




7. Fun Size 
I love Fun Size! :D It's very funny and perfect for teens.  It's one of the best Halloween movies I've seen before. 





Those are my top 7 movies.  I just couldn't only do 5.  I mean, there are only so many great movies in the world, it's hard to narrow it down to 5.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and please feel free to comment below your top 5 favorite movies! :) I would love to hear them.  

Stay glittery and I will ttyl, 
Lexi :) <3

2 comments:

  1. omg I luv luv luv ur blogs they are soo helpful cute keep me up on fashion and sooo much more thx soo much and keep posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much! That means a lot. I love blogging and more posts will be up soon.

      Delete