Friday, March 29, 2013

Update! :) Social media, Schedule, and Revamped Blog Design!

Hi guys! :) Today's blog post is going to be an update.  I thought that it would be a good idea to update you guys in a blog post.  

The first thing I wanted to talk about was my new blogging schedule.  I have decided to make a schedule for blogging because I thought it would be easier for myself to make sure blog posts get up on time.  I am going to have a new blog post up every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.  So, on these days a new blog post will be up! :)  

The next thing that I wanted to talk about was my social media; Instagram and Twitter.  Follow me on Instagram for my life in photos!  My Instagram account is @lexip120.  I'm always on Instagram!  It is one of my favorite apps.  I love posting pictures and following other people.  I also have a Twitter account. It's @artsygirl120. Follow me on Twitter for updates!  I am on Twitter a lot!  I like to follow others as well as tweet about what I'm up to. 

The last, but certainly not least, thing I wanted to talk about is my new blog design.  I have recently edited my blog design, and I love it so much more now! :) I changed the colors, font, and wallpaper.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  I worked hard on trying to make it as close to perfect as possible.  

Okay, so that was my update.  It wasn't too exciting, but I hope you still enjoyed it.  I just really wanted to update you guys on what's been going on.  So, please be sure to stay tuned for more!  The next blog post will be up on Sunday.  As always, if you have any requests for blog posts, please let me know in a comment.   

Stay glittery and I will ttyl, 
Lexi :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment