Thursday, April 4, 2013

32 Question Get to Know Me Tag! :)

Hey guys! :) First of all, sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I was supposed to have a blog post up for you guys, but sadly I had too much homework and couldn't finish it in time.  I am still going to post that one, but since it's 9:11 p.m. right now, and I have school tomorrow, I thought it would be better to post a more easy to write blog post. I just had to blog for you today! So, I'm going to be doing the 32 Question Get to Know Me Tag.  I saw Blair Fowler from elleandblair.com do this a while back and thought it would be fun to do! :)  Let's get started! 

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?  hmm... I don't know. I guess it's pretty cute. :) 
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?  I love big poofy dresses!  But I also love short party dresses as well!  So, I will have to say a short party dress. 
3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?  I think so, pretty much.  Personally, I love diamonds, but some girls aren't crazy about them.  
4. Is your hair up or down today?  Down.  I seriously never wear it up. 
5. Do you straighten your hair?  No.  I don't really need to. lol I have naturally straight hair.  It would probably look good straightened though. :)
6. Favorite mascara?  Covergirl clump crusher!  It's awesome!  
7. Do you get your nails done?  No.  I've only gotten them done a few times before. 
8. Small or large purses?  Small!  I love carrying small bags with me! 
9. Jeans or sweats?  This shouldn't even be a question for me. lol I love jeans!  I practically never wear sweats, and if I do it's when I'm just chilling at home. :) 
10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?  Nope.  I like to comfortable all the time.  So, when I make sure my clothes are comfortable before I buy them.  
11. Do you text message a lot?  Yes!!!!! :) 
12. What's your favorite color?  Green!!! 
13. Heels or flats?  Definitely flats! :) 
14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?  Absolutely!  I don't wear makeup every day and I am fine without it. 
15. Walmart or Target?  Target! 
16. Do you think lip gloss is the best?  Yup! :) 
17. Do you own any big sunglasses? No.  
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  On school days when I have to rush because I wake up pretty late, I take about 20 minutes.  On the weekend, I take much longer, around 40 minutes maybe. 
19. Gold or silver?  I prefer gold! :) 
20. Do you like to wear dresses?  I'm not a huge dress person, but I like to wear them! :)
21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?  No. 
22. Do you like to hold hands?  Sure, it's cute. 
23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? His eyes.  :) 
24. Do you like making eye contact?  Yeah.  I don't stare people down though. lol :D
25. Would you kill for chocolate?  No, not really that much. 
26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?  10!!! :) I love shopping! 
27. Do you yell a lot?  No. 
28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?  Nope. Like, ever. 
29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?  No.  I wouldn't do that. 
30. What makeup could you not live without?  Elf candid coral blush, milani luminoso blush, 
31. Do you fall in love easily?  No. 
32. Do you have cramps?  Sometimes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment