Saturday, April 6, 2013

Funny Things! :D hahahaha

Hi everyone! :) It's Saturday today, and I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday.  I was planning to, but I wasn't really up to it.  I will try to post on the days I am supposed to from now on.  So, anyways, I'm going to be doing a blog post on some funny things. :D So, sit back, relax, and be ready to smile/laugh. Also, I know that this blog post is not even close to being fashion or beauty related but that's fine.  I still felt like doing this. 


This is funny! :) Well played Dad, well played. 


This one's really funny! :) Christmas lights are awesome. 


This next one is from Princess Diaries, which is a great movie, and it's a funny part. "Not you! I don't even know you!" :)


I actually just found this one on pinterest!  :) It's really funny. lol My cat is getting married that weekend. :) freak..... 


I found this a while back on pinterest. :) It's funny.  I am saying that about all of these, but this whole post is about funny things. lol His hair looks outstanding. 



This next one is so true and funny. :) Everyone knows this one. Well, a lot of people. lol Dear face wash commercials..... 


Stay glittery and I will ttyl, 
Lexi :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment