Monday, April 1, 2013

I hate to say it... Well type it.... :( Bad news here I come...

Hi Guys. I have some bad news. Well, it's not that horrible. I think that most people reading this probably don't care much. Anyways, I am really sorry to say this but..... I am taking a long break from blogging. I don't want to talk about the reason why I can't blog anymore for a while. It's personal and horrible to me. I just won't be blogging for at least a few months. It could be more, maybe even a year. Idk though so don't quote me. I am really sad to have to leave Glittery Gemini. I wish I could blog more like I wanted to. I will probably be blogging again during the summer or even fall. :( boo!! I hate to say it. I hate having to write this blog post. I also wanted to say one last thing that's very important and pretty scary and hard to hear.......









APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! :D haha Lolz

Let me know in the comments below if you fell for this. It wasn't the best prank, but I still wanted to do it. Lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment